Derry Girls Special Offer
Enjoy a Derry Girls themed stay at Da Vinci’s Hotel
Are you a fan of the Channel 4 hit show, Derry Girls? If you are, then you will love our Derry Girls Themed Package. Come and stay at Da Vinci’s Hotel and explore our City with a guided tour of key locations as seen in the hit series.
Our package is from £129pps includes:
- 2 night stay in a twin/double room
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- 3 course evening meal in the newly open hotel restaurant Caterina’s Bistro on an evening of your choice
- Guided walking tour of the key locations featured in the Derry Girls series
- Entrance to Tower Museum
- £10 Foyleside Shopping Voucher
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary morning paper
- Complimentary live entertainment on Friday & Saturday nights
The first season of Derry Girls became a smash hit thanks to its brilliant 90s nostalgia, hilarious storylines and an A-grade performance from its excellent cast as they depicted growing up in Northern Ireland during the Troubles. Now the show is back for season two! Visit Derry & see the locations fo the Derry Girls hit TV show on Channel 4.
Derry's Historic City Walls
A walk around the walls in Derry~Londonderry reveals a splendid city crammed full of history, heritage, interest and a vibrant cultural scene.
This is the only remaining completely walled city in Ireland and one of the finest examples of Walled Cities in Europe.Book Your City Break Now
The Tower Museum is located within the City’s historic walls.
It has 2 permanent exhibitions.
"The Story of Derry" and "An Armada Shipwreck - La Trinidad Valencera".
Free Derry Museum
Located in Derry’s Bogside offers an exhibition on the civil rights and early conflict era in the city, including Battle of the Bogside, Internment, Bloody Sunday and Operation Motorman.Book Your City Break Now