COVID-19 - Moving Forward
We are delighted to be welcoming you back to Da Vinci’s Hotel.
The safety and comfort of our Guests and Staff has always been our main priority, and this will remain the case as we work through these uncertain times together.
All of our operating procedures and have been reviewed and revised where needed, to ensure that all of our guests can relax, and enjoy their much needed break.
Our staff are here to provide you with the same excellent service Da Vinci’s is renowned for, whilst adhering to safe social distancing rules, and an enhanced hygiene routine.
Some of the steps we have taken:
There is a one way system in place throughout the hotel, please follow the arrows on the floor and signage for guidance. Please make sure at all times social distancing is adhered to.
Before you arrive:
- All overnight guests must be pre-booked.
- To minimise time at check in, we will charge any reservation that has not been pre-paid in advance of arrival. The card used to confirm reservation will be charged at 12 noon day of arrival. If you wish to use an alternative method of payment, please contact us prior to this time.
- If you have to cancel your reservation, and we have already charged your card, you will receive a full refund/flexible date change, provided you cancel within the terms of your booking.
On Arrival to the Hotel:
- Due to government regulations we are required to seek proof of one of the following;
- Domestic Covid Certificate
- Vaccine Card with photographic ID
- Negative PCR test results with photographic ID
- Without proof of one of the above, entry to the Bar, Caterina's Bistro or breaksfast will not be permitted
- There are hand sanitising stations positioned throughout Reception, at the Entrance, and the Reception Desk
- Check in procedures have been changed to minimise the time spent at the Front Desk.
- High frequency touch points, such as the reception desk and the lift call button will be sanitised often and thoroughly.
- Only guests sharing a bedroom can share the lift. There are stairs that can be used if preferred
- Hotel Bedrooms:
- Our already very high standards of housekeeping have been reviewed with a focus on deep cleaning and sanitising.
- Rooms will be sanitised thoroughly after each guest and sealed so that no one will enter until the next guest.
- Stayover/Occupied service has been suspended, unless specifically requested. If requested, it is required that guests are not in the room with the housekeeping staff. Towels and other amenities will be provided when required.
- Particular attention will be paid to high frequency touch items – remote controls will be sealed after decontamination. Telephones have been removed to reduce risk.
- All bedroom TV’s are now fitted with a ChromeCast, meaning you can use your phone to operate your own apps such as Netflix, Disney etc, reducing the need for a remote.
- Laundry will be removed and cleaned in line with the Government Guidelines in place.
- You will be aware during your stay of an increased cleaning schedule in public areas.
- All areas have clear and visible signage indicating social distancing measures and any ‘one way’ systems in place.
- Hand Sanitiser / Handwashing facilities will be available in all public areas.
Food & Beverage Facilities:
Due to Covid 19 restrictions the Bar & Restaurant are operating on reduced capacity & opening hours.
All areas are in high demand with guests and locals alike so please note we cannot guarantee availability.
The Bar & Outdoor area are operating on a first come first serve basis
The Restaurant is opened for bookings but please note if not pre-booked prior to your arrival space may not be available
Our Menus have been adjusted to maintain the quality of Da Vinci’s alongside the new safety precautions.
There are hand sanitising stations positioned throughout all food & beverage outlets, at the entrance, the reception, and the bar counters.
You will be seated by a member of staff who will serve all food and drink to your table. Service is not available from the bar counter.
We encourage all indoor diners to prebook. This will also apply to guests who have breakfast included. We will not be taking bookings for outdoor dining, this is on a first come first served basis.
We encourage contactless payment where possible.
- Express Checkout and Key drop will be available.
- All invoices will be emailed upon departure.
- Every member of staff has undergone training on the new procedures.
- PPE will be provided to staff where required/requested.
- Our Team are here, as ever, to protect guests and help with anything required to make sure that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.
Our aim remains the same, to provide fantastic service, great food, and a relaxing break away. We will continue to do this, while always monitoring and updating our procedures to ensure guest and staff safety throughout.