Top 5 Things to do in Derry this Halloween
Supernatural beings and the souls of the dead are promised to flood into the City of Bones from Friday the 28th of October to celebrate this the 30th year of the Derry Halloween Festival.
At Da Vinci’s our decorations are up (have you seen them yet?!), and we’ve come over all spoooooooooky. We are super excited for the fabulously frightening weekend ahead. We’ve compiled a list of what is on our '5 Top Things to Do in Derry this Halloween', to help you make your plans.
1. Start the celebrations with a spooky (but delicious) Halloween cocktail in the Main Bar at Da Vinci’s Hotel.
2. Stand by or get involved in the Out of this World Halloween carnival parade, which is guaranteed to be… out of this world! Have your chance to be part of Europe’s largest Halloween carnival & street party (Monday, October 31).
3. Attend the phenomenal fireworks on Halloween night (Monday October 31) when the sky above the River Foyle will be alight to celebrate the end of the festival in the most spectacular way possible.
4. We can’t wait to go on one of the Ghost Tours & Trails, taking place across the city from Friday, October 28 to Monday 31. With plenty of ghostly happenings to join in the fun with including Little Horrors at Tower Museum and Guildhall, Trick or Treat Tours in Strabane, Ghost Bus Tours and the Haunted Train.
5. Finally, … For all you thrill seekers out there you have to take in a ride at the Monster Halloween Fun Fair at Ebrington Square!