We boast the largest bedrooms in Derry City – 64 stylish and contemporary bedrooms, including Family rooms, Executive rooms and The Morrison Suite. Alongside comfort and style, each room offers a large range of in-room amenities plus flat screen TV & chromecast. Da Vinci’s Hotel can accommodate everyone – families, corporate guests, and couples searching for that perfect city break.
Check in time: 3pm
Check out time: 11am
· Complimentary Wi-fi
· Complimentary Parking
· Complimentary Still Water in room
· Flat Screen Television & chromecast
· Work & Dining Table
· Iron & Iron Board
· Range of bespoke toiletries
· Tea& Coffee Making Facilities
Bring the whole family - we are now dog friendly!
At Da Vinci’s we understand that your dog is an important family member and should be able to be part of family holidays. The North West is a great place to explore with your dog and indeed there is a fabulous walk along the banks of the Foyle accessible from the hotel car park.
We welcome all dogs no matter what shape or size as long as they are cute and well behaved. We are unable to provide bedding; however all dogs will get a treat bag with a toy and some disposal bags, and feeding dishes are available on request - just ask reception if required.
Dogs are not permitted in the bar or in Caterina's Bistro, breakfast, other meals and drinks may be served to your room,in reception, or in our outdoor terrace depending on your preference. A charge of £25 per stay will apply.
We have a few essential terms & conditions for our four legged friends.
- All dogs are welcome providing they are clean and fresh. Strong smelling dogs will not be permitted in any area of the hotel.
- Noisy dogs will be asked to leave the building.
- Dogs must always be on a short lead.
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time.
- Dogs are allowed in the bedrooms & Outdoor area, they are not permitted in the Bar or Caterina’s Bistro.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture
- Owners must lift and dispose of all dog poo responsibly